Thursday, October 15, 2009

You Can Heal Your Life

You Can Heal Your Life
I am willing to change!I am willing to release my old patterns and negative beliefs.
The Power that created me has given me the power to create my new life.
I chose positive fulfilling new thoughts.
Beginning now, right here, right now!

Self:I am one with the power that created me.
And this power has given me the power to create my own circumstances.
I am loving and lovable and I find love everywhere.
All is well in my world.

Relationships:I live in harmony and balance with everyone I know.
I love myself therefore I attract loving people into my life
I release the past and I am free to love fully in the present.

Health and Wellness:I listen with love to my bodies messages.
I am healthy, whole and complete.
I feel the vibrant wellness in my body increase everyday.

Prosperity:I am blessed beyond my fondest dreams.
I am one with the creative power of the universe, and this connection brings me fulfilment and abundance.
I learn from every experience and everything I touch is a success.

Work:I work at a job I truly love.
I work with people I love, and who love and respect me.
I express myself creatively through my work, and I earn a good income doing it.

From the Book and Movie by; Louise L. Hay “you can Heal your Life”http://www.youcanhealyourlifemovie.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback
Let me know what you think of my blog